Hello Everyone...
MERRY CHRISTMAS and, a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I for one, am very excited. I'm starting out the year, nice and fresh. My closet, and room are now organized, and clean. And I just got a TON of awesome new stuff for Christmas. I think some of my favorite things would be: My Ipod Nano (blue), it even has my name engraved on the back of it along with my cell number. I also enjoy my new Gel pens, my D.D.R. mats, my Napoleon Dynamite Action Figure, all my new jewelry, my new pj's, and my big new stuffed animal bear. I named it Cocoa, it's so soft, and fuzzy and warm. It's awesome... everything's awesome. Well... sorry for updating this late. I wrote most of this on the very last day of 2006. Hope you enjoy my blog!
-Lindsey-
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy New Year to the best daughter in the world!
Love,
Your mom
Post a Comment