Saturday, November 24, 2007

entertainment

I recently made a video with my brother, edited it and posted it on youtube. If you want to go watch it, maybe even rate it/comment it. (that'd be really nice of you. ^_^) ... here's the link for it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6ZbTCpJ10nA


Many friends of mine have watched it, and I've only had 1 bad review. All of the others are great, and I'm glad most of my friends have liked it. It's a joke video about learning how to "sing well" in "3 easy steps." The "training" we go through has nothing to do with singing. And there are even funny bloopers at the end.

It was extremely fun to make, and I hope to make more soon. Sometimes I think that I'd like to be in the movie business someday. I love to film, act, and edit... it's very amusing to go through the long process and see how it turns out in the end.

Today... My mom made a tasty breakfast of Biscuts and Gravy. I'd never had it before, but I loved it, and It was Aubrey's request. I also got a haircut, it's very nice. I love it, since last time I went to the hair place, they fried some of the ends. I'm glad that it looks nice and not fried anymore.

After my haircut, I drove back to my place and rode down to the airport to drop off my cousin Aubrey. We hugged her, and wished her a safe flight before driving off to return back to my house as quickly as possible so we wouldn't be late for a football game.

I also went to a friend of my families' house today to watch a BYU vs. Utah Football game. I ate tacos, chips with guacamole, and cookies and it was all so wonderfully put together. It was very delicious, and their home is a very comfortable setting, it's very nice.

Anyway... I was happy that our team (BYU) won a very close game. It was very thrilling to watch, and I normally don't watch football games.

After the game, my dad drove us to his friends' ice cream store. It was so cool! It had couches in the store, they were very comfortable, it was like a little lounge. The paint on the walls blended and made it a cozy environment. It had really good ice cream, and the whole place was just really enjoyable.

My dad even saw his friend, and we talked to him while eating ice cream on the sofa's. Then we came home, and now my mom's going to take me shopping! Sounds like fun, and hopefully I can get some warm jackets to go with this freezing weather.

See ya!
-Lindsey-

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Silly YouTube vid. I liked it.

ninnies said...

Thanks mom! =]