I haven't updated in a while...so I decided to do it now, while I'm thinking of what to do for homework. :P
So lately quite a lot has happened. Not this sunday, but Sunday the 13th, I was running the track, and my knee popped out of its socket. Luckily my brother and mom were there with me. I was lying on the ground screaming my head off, while my mom called my Aunt Debbie, who's a physical therapist. My Aunt told my mom what to do, and that she had to push my knee bone back into its socket. That hurt quite a bit, and my mom and brother were wigging out as well.
So I've been limping around, and since I got a knee brace from the doctor's office, I don't really need crutches any more. And the Thursday before the "knee incident," I got stitches taken out of my head. This kid at my school threw a pencil, and it hit my forehead. The pencil popped out, but the lead stayed in. It would be a permanent tatoo of dark gray inside my forehead for the rest of my life. So I went to a plastic surgeon and had it cut out, and sealed up with stitches.
Anyway...I think this has been a pretty quick update, and I should most likely get to work on my homework, before I go to sleep and it doesn't get done.
Love you all!
-Lindsey-
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment