Saturday, February 23, 2008

More excellence...

So I decided to write more about some good friends.

Jen-She's so sweet, and is always thinking about others. She has a really nice smile, and is very intelligent. She's always willing to help out a friend, and is very good at sewing her own skirts and dresses.

Julia-She has an awesome sense of humor, and has been a great friend since we were 8. She can make me laugh, and we joke around a lot. She's really nice, and I can tell her pretty much anything.

Camille-She's really pretty, and very sweet. I love how she laughs at all of my jokes, and makes me feel better. I can tell her pretty much anything, and we like to joke around. She's an excellent artist, and is one of the coolest people I know.

Kathy-She's excellent at pretty much any sport, especially soccer. She is very funny, and can keep a straight face really well. She's very sweet, and I love to be near her.

Lexie-She likes to laugh, and wears very cute clothes. She likes to show her emotions, and is very expressive. She is very athletic, and an excellent Cheerleader. She's very sweet to everyone, and she can wake me up in the morning.

Scott R.-He's very athletic, and has an interesting sense of humor. He can make me laugh when I'm down, and it's fun to joke around with him. He likes to remind me that I'm short, but, who doesn't? He's very sweet, and is really great with little kids.

Ivan-He tells me pretty much everything, and isn't affraid to confront me on things. He loves pretty much awesome music that I like, and he introduces me to awesome new music too. We can joke around, and he loves being a part of JROTC.

Mindi-She's been my best friend ever since I was born. Our families are really close, and we can joke about anything. I can talk to her for hours and not get bored. She's not affraid to speak her mind, and tell me that I'm being a dork when I am. She has a great style, and is very sweet. I love to hang out with her, and She can make me feel better when I'm sad.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

A more excellent way...to talk about your nice friends. I'm glad you have so many nice people to socialize with. You're a sweetheart.